Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tip 51: Rearrange your throw pillows

Looking for an easy way to change the look of your living room?

Tip 51: Try different groupings of your throw pillows to freshen your living room's look.

I have a slight obsession with throw pillows, and I have a husband who loves symmetry. But I know that items can be more visually appealing when arranged in non-symmetrical groupings of odd numbers.

Our basement couches used to look like this


After I rearranged they look like this

Now I primarily rearranged our pillows because one of the pink pillows went to the dogs (a.k.a they destroyed it), but it's also just one example of how you can make a small change if you're getting tired of a certain look. (And avoid going out to spend more money.)

And you can always change it back.

Next up...let's spring clean ourselves! A series of posts about my favorite beauty products in case you're looking to change things up for spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment