Monday, April 26, 2010

Sunshine award!

In an awkwardly disorganized way, I have failed to mention for many days this week that I received a nice blog nod over the Interweb from a hip lady named Susan over at Project Balancing Act. She sent me some sunshine (specifically the Sunshine Award below), and I hope as she enters the warmth of a Chicago spring that she's getting some sun, too. I recommend her site -- she's got a cute son, a neat job and a pretty condo.

As I get inducted into the blogosphere with this Sunshine Award, I thought I would introduce you to some of my favorite bloggers who are also deserving of recognition.

First, my buddies in real life:
  • Dawn over at The Gill Family, who blogs about her new life in Argentina (and I miss her terribly)
  • Katy over at The Katy Files, who blogs about her life as a mom and other random thoughts (and I realize she did a blog shout-out today, so that's another random reason why we're friends)
  • Lindsay over at Eat, Think, and Be Married, who blogs about food and her husband and how she's generally awesome (that last one is from me!)
And now some deserving ladies I've encountered in my short-ish time in this world of blogging:
With Two Cats
Decorating Obsessed
More Green for Less Green
What Claudia Wore
I Take Photos in the Bathroom
The DIY Showoff
Pewter + Sage
Pugs Not Drugs

Hope you found something new today, and if you received a Sunshine Award, be sure to pass it along to the blogs you like!

In other bits of sunshine, here are the things that made me happy tonight (in addition to my husband and adorable dogs): Thai takeout and Liz Lemon.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Steph! We'll have to celebrate your Sunshine award with some Thai Square while I'm in the US!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Steph :) Congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete