Sunday, February 7, 2010

Snow day find: Pier 1 lamp

On Friday as the first flakes were falling, Matt and I drove down the street to Pier 1 Imports to check out their lamp sale. Even though the sales associates didn't seem thrilled at the prospect of working that day (especially after Matt's cheerful "Thank you for being open today!" greeting as we walked in the store), I'm happy we went. We found this great lamp for $30 to brighten up a dark corner of our living room -- and to encourage more reading and less TV watching!



Here's our before shot of our lamp-less living room:



And here's the after, with our new lamp:

4 comments:

  1. ooooo, I love it! Hope you're feeling better =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! It adds a lot to the room.

    I am working on doing our living room in green and aqua. Where did you get those pillows?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pillows are from Pier 1 Imports. I love them too! I saw the solid, bright green ones on sale the other day, but I did not see the patterned pillows last time. Doesn't mean they're not hiding somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been meaning to stop by Pier 1. I haven't been in there in a long time. I will have to pop in!

    ReplyDelete