During our walk tonight, Matt and I discovered that our very own open-air, suburban pedestrian mall, Fairfax Corner, is getting a Pinkberry this fall.
1. This trend is officially over, now that it has made its way to our open-air, suburban pedestrian mall.
2. Pinkberry is arriving about three years too late, and it is ironically going to be located next to a cupcake boutique, which arrived about five years too late.
3. Fall seems like an odd time to open a frozen yogurt establishment.
4. Even though it sounds like I am knocking it, I am still excited to walk down to the Corner, sprinkle some blackberries and Cap'n Crunch on my sour frozen yogurt, and indulge.
5. I know he has his own show now and all, but I wish Demetri Martin would still do his Trendspotting feature for The Daily Show.