Thursday, January 21, 2010

Tip 1: Flossing

My first New Year's resolution was to start a blog. Done. My second was to floss every day, mostly to stop lying to the dentist (I am the world's worst liar). So far, so good. Here's my trick:

Tip 1: Floss in the shower

While your hair is getting wet or you're waiting for the water to heat up, take those two minutes to floss.

Like all things organization related, once you make it part of your routine, after two weeks it starts to stick.

By the way, my shower caddy contains some of my favorite things, starting with the caddy itself.
Caddy: from Bed Bath and Beyond
Shower radio: from Amazon (made by Sony)
Curly hair conditioner: from Graham Webb (also available at Ulta)
Curly hair deep conditioner: Ouidad Deep Treatment Conditioner
*This last item is a splurge, but it's worth it for that once-a-week repair.

Next up...resolution #3!

1 comment:

  1. Well, so far, I love it! I will enjoy reading about how to be more organized, Stephanie-style. :)

    ReplyDelete