Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Launch party in my slippers

In late December I told myself I wanted to start a blog. Then I told my husband and my closest friends. Fifty-seven discarded names later, here I am.

My philosophy of life is that organized people save time, money and maybe even the environment (more on that in future posts!). My goals always involve finding ways to be healthier and happier, and being organized helps me achieve both goals. I believe in routines, plans and being resourceful.

My philosophy of blogging is to be specific and keep it brief. I am a highly practical person and a journalism teacher who loves the inverted pyramid. So, be on the lookout for short-and-simple daily posts where you can read the first few lines to get the gist, or continue reading for some more fun.

Thanks for joining me!

1 comment:

  1. this is great! i wish i could join you on the "path to organizational nirvana" but for now i'll just read along :)

    ReplyDelete