Wednesday, August 4, 2010

This just in: The Container Store teacher discount!

This one comes to us from my lovely husband, who read an email from his principal about this new program and immediately thought of me, forwarding it along my way.

You know that I love me some teacher discounts, and just tonight I found out about the 15% off The Container Store is offering teachers until December 31. To sign up, follow this link, and then you'll receive an email containing your special discount card. You'll print this card and present it along with your teacher ID when making a purchase. The card can be used as often as you'd like, and it's accepted for purchases made in store, online or over the phone.

Right now my head might explode thanks to this combination of teacher discounts and organizational heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment