Tuesday, August 17, 2010

MPix Gallery Wraps Sale

The time has come for me to make a decision about the remaining decor for the recently redecorated hallway bathroom because Mpix is offering 25 percent off gallery wraps through tomorrow. (Enter the code gwsale10 at check out.)

If you're not familiar with the term, gallery wraps are a really cool photo product because they take your photo and transfer it to a piece of canvas, making it look almost like your photo was painted. I've been coveting these things for a while now (my friend Megan got a couple done using her wedding photos) and have been waiting for a sale to make the purchase.

Originally I was planning to use a piece of art from our European vacation, but I actually think a photo from our cross country trip two years ago would be a better fit for this space.

Picture something above the toilet...

Once I decide and the art arrives, I'll show you the finished space!

No comments:

Post a Comment