Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Air filter day!

It's the one year anniversary of the first time I encouraged you to change your air filter. How's that for a moment to commemorate?

Well, in commemoration, I will not be changing our air filter, and it's not because I don't want to. Instead, I found out this week that we have been using the wrong size air filter the entire time we've been living in our house. That's four plus years of breathing poorly filtered air. How's that for an anniversary?

Tomorrow I'll run by Costco and see if they carry the filters we actually need, and I'll also fill (ha!) you in on how we came to this little discovery.

But for now I need to speed read my way through the rest of Superfreakonomics, a book I have on 14-day loan with no renewal option from the library. The book I began leisurely reading on the beach in Mexico is good enough that I want to finish reading it in time to meet this deadline!

2 comments:

  1. Hi I just found your wonderful blog. Happy blogaversary!
    Best,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete