Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Air filters and label makers

So, three months goes by pretty quickly, and if you're taking me up on my every-three-month reminders, that means it's time to change your air filter! Haven't changed yours in forever and want to start now? Great! I'll remind you December 1.


And, on a totally unrelated note, today I made a big organizational purchase.
I know, you're thinking, "How has this girl gotten through 29 years of existence without a label maker?" I know, for someone who claims to be super organized, it is kind of funny that up until today I missed out on this product that is designed for me. Or, as my high school buddies would say, it's shocking that I don't already have five of these.

I went with this Dymo Personal Label Marker LT-100T. I picked it up in the Target office supply section for $24.99. I chose it over its slightly smaller (and slightly cheaper) brother because I preferred the QWERTY keyboard over the ABC keyboard.

So far I would say it's easy to hold this label maker and type like you would when texting.

So far I have labeled one thing in my home: my husband.

Tomorrow I'll get some mega use out of this when I take it to school to label like nobody's business. My returning journalism students will no doubt be further shocked by the enhanced organization (seeing as I plan to label lots of their newspaper equipment). Once I get some more use out of this I'll give you an update and let you know if I'd recommend this product.

Now, off to label the dogs.

1 comment:

  1. The first order of business when you buy a new lablemaker is to label the labelmaker "labelmaker".

    Seriously, though I am also shocked you never owned one before!

    ReplyDelete