Thursday, April 14, 2011

Signs of spring!

Today's perfect weather meant it was time to take some photos of our pretty outdoor space, even though I didn't get home from work until 6:30. Thankfully, those late nights (remember, I'm at work at 7 a.m.) are coming close to an end.

I'm also thankful for spring...and our home....and life in general (positive energy day!). Now, a pictoral celebration:

Inexpensive hanging plant (from Costco -- although I won't buy flowers at Costco, I will buy plants)
The front yard plants in bloom are absolutely beautiful. I just wish they would bloom through the summer rather than just 2-3 weeks in the spring.
And the other plants we put in two years ago are really taking off (you can check out the front yard evolution here).
The only new addition to the front yard so far this year is the hanging plant. Next week we'll be doing some planting of a few more flowers and our herb garden. In the meantime, I am counting down to tomorrow afternoon when spring break 2011 officially begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment