Monday, November 22, 2010

Eye cream: don't get too attached

I already alluded to my brief mall excursion on Saturday (you know, when I got cut off by the Baby on Board guy). One of the two main reasons for my trip was to finally replenish my totally used up supply of eye cream (or eye depuffer, as I more affectionately call it).

The good news is that my new-found favorite Korres Sugar Crystal Antioxidant Collection Regimen Kit lasted me about ten months. The bad news is that Sephora no longer carries this product because it was, of course, a limited edition. Add this one to the list of products I fall in love with only to discover they've been discontinued (insert many curly-hair products of the past here, though thankfully at this point I can still get my hands on these).


Thanks to my success with this Korres product, though, I figured I would give another Korres product a shot and settled on Evening Primrose Against Fine Lines and Dark Circles Eye Cream. I like a descriptive product, and this sounds like exactly what I'm looking for. At $35 for a tube that looks like it should last me many months, this seems like a reasonable solution.

After I've had more time to experiment, I'll let you know how this new product is working out for me. In the meantime, does anyone have a favorite eye cream? Or a favorite product that got discontinued?

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried locating your Korres products from the company itself? I found Korres first on my honeymoon in Greece and have since had luck locating boutiques in and around airports (especially international airports). I don't know if it will help, but it may be worth looking into if Sephora discontinues any more of the products you use.

    ReplyDelete