Thursday, July 15, 2010

I'm converted: Scotch-Brite Easy Erasing Pad

Back in February I wrote about how much I love the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser for cleaning handles on white appliances and the shower stall door. Since then I ran out and decided to try out the Scotch-Brite Easy Erasing Pad. It costs about the same, but it is thicker than the Mr. Clean product, and it has a blue scrubbing side that the Mr. Clean product lacks. I am happy with my choice to try these out.

Why do I prefer the Scotch-Brite product? Two reasons:
1. It lasts longer, perhaps because it's thicker. It doesn't flake away as much as the Mr. Clean ones, either. I did decide to follow some other people's advice and cut these in half, so I recognize that this might be helping them last longer, too.

Full size

Cut in half


2. These do a way better job removing soap scum from the shower stall door. After trying out lots of different solutions, both store-bought and DIY, for keeping this door clean, this has been the best solution of all.

Have you compared these two products?

No comments:

Post a Comment