Monday, October 22, 2012

Fall traditions

Matt and I are believers in creating our own traditions. One tradition I'd like to keep as long as possible is an annual fall pilgrimage to Charlottesville, home of our beloved university, for a college football game. We chose this past weekend to attend the U.Va. versus Wake Forest game. It marked almost exactly one year since I walked around the Lawn and football stadium while quite pregnant, and it led to a fun photo op with our little one.

Inside my belly, outside my belly

And baby makes three

I think for years I have disliked fall because I associate fall with grading papers. When I don't have papers to grade I realize that fall is an awesome time with great potential for fun traditions. Revelation! I'll buy into the hype.

1 comment:

  1. Steph, these are freaking adorable! I mean, seriously, she can't keep getting any cuter, you're going to have to lock her up!

    The second one is an awesome 9 months out pic.

    ReplyDelete