Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Mpix 8 x 10 prints on sale

I order actual printed photos only about once a year, and I placed an order with Mpix for a bunch of 4" x 6" photos a few weeks ago. I like having some recent photos on hand to swap into picture frames around the house, or to place in that imaginary scrapbook I never seem to make anymore, or to give to friends who might appreciate a particularly nice picture or two.

I didn't order any large photos this year because I ordered so many over a year ago when I printed a bunch of photos from our European vacation to create a photo collage on our dining room wall. But if I needed some 8" x 10" photos this year, now would be the time to buy them. Order from Mpix between now and Wednesday night at midnight, central time, and enter the code mpix8x10 for 50% off 8" x 10" prints (regularly $1.99, now $.99).

If you've never used Mpix before, let me assure you that the quality of prints is stellar, and if you have any sort of problems with the order, contact customer service immediately and they will rectify the situation stat. In my recent order one of the many photos I purchased arrived obviously bent, so I emailed customer service the order number and photo number, and by the next day my new photo had been FedExed to me overnight. That was a little unnecessary, but appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment